What to expect
- 80% of Astra Brides find their perfect gown on the first visit.
- 98.9% of those surveyed found the consultation at Astra an essential part of their journey.
- Our collective experience is over 250 years!
- Our designers are exclusive to us here in New Zealand. This gives you a truly special advantage over other brides. If you don’t find your perfect dress first time, you are welcome to come back as many times as it takes.
- We will ring you before your appointment to get some details about the wedding.
Your Appointment Time
You should set aside around 90 minutes from arrival to departure.
What do you need to bring?
We will provide a torsolette or strapless bra for your consultation. We also provide shoes to wear when trying on the gowns.
Who can I bring?
You are welcome to invite a trusted family member or friend to help share the experience and support you in this important decision. For groups larger than three, please let us know beforehand. If you do have a large group, we recommend that you come mid-week so that everyone you bring can get a seat.
If you have a Pinterest board, bring your login. We love looking at what has inspired you so far. So any pictures of gowns or styling are welcome.
During your fitting
We do come into the fitting room, so don't get a surprise when that happens.